- They want an accounting company with the regulatory and compliance knowledge needed to unlock access to attractive markets – no matter how complex – swiftly, safely and efficiently.
- They want to be sure their companies are in good standing, operating sustainably anywhere in the country.
- They want to be relieved of the administrative burden so they can focus on doing what they do best: growing their businesses.
- They want to be free from the compliance issues that can dent net asset values, corporate balance sheets and reputations, and restrict the ability to operate.
A unique company offering a diverse range of accounting and business services within the previously disadvantaged areas since 2012.
Ntlantsana Accountants and Advisory Services (Pty) Ltd offers diverse accounting and auditing services such as company secretariat, accounting, taxation, internal auditing, forensic investigations, training and facilitation, mentorship, and also Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (BB-BEE) services to its clients.
- Registration and amendment of companies
- Conversion of Close Corporations to companies
- Amendments to Memorandum & Articles of Association including Share buy-backs
- Special Resolutions
- Change of company name
- Trust registrations
- All tax registrations
- Workman’s compensation
- UIF registration
- All SARS registrations
- Preparation of Auditable Financial Statements
- Audit Process Support Services
- Financial Planning and Financial Reviews
- Preparation of Operating Budgets
- Working Capital Management
- Financial Forecasting and Financial Analysis
- Preparation of Business Plans and Feasibility Studies
- Payroll Processing and Management
- Account Reconciliation Services
- Financial Management
- Tax planning, tax reviews
- Special tax advisory services
- Tax law compliance reviews
- Tax returns
- Employees tax (PAYE)
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Dividend tax
- Donations tax
- Estate tax
- Provisional tax
- Capital Gain tax
- Retirement tax
- Statutory audit services
- Internal Audit services
- Performance audit services
- Internal control design, reviews and implementation
- Special purpose attestation services
- The effectiveness and efficiency of function activities
- Organisation, resource and skill capabilities
- Evaluation of stakeholder needs and fulfilment of those needs
- Identification of strengths and improvement opportunities that strategically position the internal audit function for on-going success
- Fraud prevention planning & implementation
- Fraud risk assessment & management
- Fraud investigations
- Compliance investigations
- Financial Reporting Standards compliance advisory
- Arbitration & Disputes
- Business valuation
- Corporate restructuring
- Litigation support
- EME BEE verification for our clients
- QSE BEE verification
- Generic BEE verification
- Preferential Procurement
- Enterprise and Suppliers Development
- Socio Economic Development
- Employment Tax Incentives
- Workplace Skills Plan/Annual Training Report Submissions
- Employment Equity Report Submissions
- Employment Equity Plans
MEET THE MD OF THE COMPANY
Mr Ntlantsana is a registered and certified practicing accountant with the Southern
Africa Institute for Business Accountants (SAIBA).He is also a registered Tax
Practitioner with the South African Revenue Services (SARS). Also, he is a registered
and certified member of Institute for Business Advisers (IBA); Institute for Certified
Bookkeepers (IBA); Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
He worked for different Provincial Government Departments within the Western Cape, the departments includes: Education, Local Government and Housing, Environmental Affairs and the Premiers Department. He served for various roles such as State Accountant, Senior State Accountant, Assistant Director, and Deputy Director.
We are very proud of the recognition we have received by the business fraternity which is testament to our hard work and commitment.